The Focus School: 5 Reasons Why Nature Time is Good For You
OUR ON-GOING BLOG SERIES WHERE WE SHARPEN YOUR FOCUS, HELPING YOU STAY AHEAD OF THE ATTENTION AND CONCENTRATION CURVE
Maybe it isn’t that strange that people are more stressed these days, with more time spent in the office or in front of the TV. The hours spent outside-in the nature-are fewer and further between.
Here are just five reasons why we should spend more time in the nature:
- Other then give you a beautiful view and fresh air, the time spent in nature will also help you reduce stress.
- When exposed to nature you will find that your heart rate and muscle tension will reduce, contributing to your physical wellbeing.
- Your mood can shift from unhappy to happy when seeing a pleasant environment.
- Being out in the nature will help your body reduce the production off stress hormones and at the same time it will increase our ability to pay attention.
- Spending time in the nature can help boost your self-confidence.
Do you have any tips on good outdoor activities?